Sousi Pa Gnon
- Scrape off the mucus from the skin, gut the fish, cut off and discard the heads and tails, wash the fish and salt them.
- Split open-grate the meat and squeeze two extractions of coconut milk from it, keeping the first extraction separate from the second one-quantity, one soup bowl of each put the first extraction of coconut milk in a wok on the fire until it becomes creamy.
- Then add the "kheuang hom" and fry it until it gives off a good aroma.
- Add the fish gently, stir thoroughly, then add fish sauce and the second extraction of coconut milk.
- When the fish are cooked, taste and check the saltiness.
- Add the kaffir lime leaves.
- Transfer to a serving-dish, garnish with the chopped spring onion leaves and coriander and ground black pepper.