Sour Soup with Fish Balls I
- Set to boil thinly sliced Onion, carrot and parsley root, together with the head and tail from the .
- Skin the rest of the , debone and grind together with an Onion slightly fried in oil and the slice of bread that was moistened in milk or water and then squeezed.
- Mix with an egg, salt and pepper and make balls.
- After the head and tail and the vegetables are done, strain the liquid and remove the vegetables.
- Also remove the meat off the head and tail, sieve and add to the liquid.
- Set to boil, adding the balls made from the ground mixture, borsh or sauerkraut juice. When it is almost done, add the chopped greens.