- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour.
- Shake to remove excess.
- In skillet saute onions in 4 tablespoons margarine.
- Add farmer cheese; blend thoroughly.
- Add muenster cheese, onions corn salt, milk and cornmeal; mix thoroughly.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then lightly beat yolks separately.
- Combine and stir into cornmeal mixture with anise seed.
- Turn into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 400°F oven 45 minutes or until a pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve hot, cut in squares.