Serves 4 as a meal, or 12 as a snack
- 1 pound lean ground beef (92% lean or better)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 teaspoons or less taco seasoning mix (mostly cumin)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 dash Mexican seasoning
- corn tortilla chips
- In a skillet, brown ground beef with Mexican seasoning and Taco Mix.
- When beef is browned add the can of diced tomatoes with green chiles, cover and allow to simmer an additional 5 minutes.
- Put tortilla chips on a large plate. Place 2 tablespoons of sour cream on plate. Sprinkle beef and diced tomato mixture over top of the chips.
- Serve and enjoy.