Si Chuan Bang Bang Ji
Spicy Sichuan shredded chicken (cold dish)
- 4 tbsp fine peanut butter
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp red chili oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ⅓ tbsp cayenne pepper powder
- ¼ tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp light soy sauce
- Wash chicken meat, boil in hot water for 15 minutes until fully cooked, cool it.
- Use a wooded stick hit on chicken meat gently until chicken meat tendered.
- Tear the chicken meat into shreds, put on the dish surface, keep cool.
- Shred the spring onion and put on the dish, surrounding the chicken meat.
- Mix the sauce well, pour on chicken meat surface when serving.