Seyal Kadai Gosht
- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Heat Kasuri methi on take for a minute and powder it with rolling pin or hands.
- Take 100 grams butter heat it in a pressure cooker add all the spices from 1-6 as the stop spluttering add onions and ginger.
- As it turns golden brown add the mutton, tomatoes fresh coriander and the powder masalas and 1/4 cup of hot water and allow it to simmer over slow flame for 25-30 minutes. keep stirring so that it does not stick to the bottom.
- As the butter separates from the mutton and 1-1/4 glass of water and pressure cook it for 20 minutes or till the mutton is soft tender and juicy.
- Take out mutton and gravy in a kadai or frying pan and keep it on a slow flame.
- Take 1 cup of fresh curds and beat the curds till fine add this to the mutton add the powder kasuri methi and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve hot with Roti or lachha parathas and Onion rings with mint chutney.