Rosy Champagne Punch
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries sugared
- 6½ cups chilled rose wine
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate thawed
- 1 bottle champagne chilled
- ice cubes
- In a large mixing bowl combine strawberries with 4 cups rose wine.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Just before serving pour this mixture into a punch bowl.
- Add lemonade concentrate, remaining rose wine, champagne and ice cubes.
- Mix well.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group