- 1 can raspberry soda
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon shoyu, tamari or teriyaki sauce
- 1 pound firm or extra firm tofu
- Few drops toasted sesame oil (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, cut into tiny pieces (optional)
Cut tofu into long, thin strips. Combine other ingredients in a large flat pan and simmer. Add tofu. Cook until liquid has evaporated, then brown. Serve.
This recipe allows you to marinate and cook the tofu at the same time. The optional toasted sesame oil and ginger give this added flavor.