Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie with a Chocolate Crust
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings of raspberry swirl cheesecake pie.
- 1 ready chocolate pie crust
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup raspberry preserves
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in milk until smooth.
- Add egg and 3 tbsp lemon juice, mix well.
- Pour half the batter into the crust.
- Combine remaining lemon juice with preserves in a bowl.
- Spoon half the preserves over batter.
- Pour remaining batter on top.
- Swirl remaining preserves into a decorative pattern.
- Bake at 300°F for 55 minutes.
- Garnish with whole raspberries and mint leaves.