- graham crackers
- ¼ cup diet margarine, melted
- 8 oz lite cream cheese (soft)
- 1 large can 100% pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cup brown Sugar Twin
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 pack sugar-free instant pudding (vanilla flavor)
- 12 oz lite Cool Whip
- Place whole graham crackers in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt margarine, and brush over crackers.
- Put cream cheese in bowl and beat with electric mixer.
- Mix spices in pumpkin, and add to cream cheese.
- Beat together.
- Add Sugar Twin, milk and sprinkle in dry pudding mix.
- Mix in the pumpkin and cream cheese mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour in pan, and spread over crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.