Potatoes and Dumplings with Breadcrumbs
- Mix the 4 tbsp butter, ½ salt and the 4 eggs well.
- Add farina ¼ cup at a time till you have a dumpling dough consistency.
- Then add a little water for moisture.
- Put on a large pot of water to boil.
- Add the raw potatoes to the pot and cook till almost done.
- Cut the dumplings into the water with a tablespoon.
- When they come to the top, cook about 5 minutes more.
- Drain potatoes and dumplings and toss into pan with fried breadcrumbs.
- Toss together so that breadcrumbs are evenly distributed.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.