Potato Pudding Argentine
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and Bacon and fry for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the potatoes, cream, paprika, garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Add the Onion mixture to the Potato mixture together with the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared ovenproof dish and bake for about 20 minutes until set and browned. Serve immediately.