Copyright, 2006, Ina Garten, All Rights Reserved
From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 cups (16 ounces) good vodka (recommended: Stolichnaya or Finlandia)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) orange liqueur (recommended: Cointreau)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) pomegranate juice (recommended: Pom Wonderful)
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- lime peel strips, to garnish
- Combine the vodka, orange liqueur, pomegranate juice, and lime juice in a pitcher and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour the mixture into frozen martini glasses with a twist of lime peel and serve immediately.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group