- Take the fruit and thaw if frozen and drain.
- Mix the flour/sugar mixture into the fruit.
- The flour thickens the remaining juices of the fruit so it hopefully won't make the pastry soggy, and sugar for sweetness (this amount of sugar is to my taste, vary to adjust for desired flavor).
- Take a few sheets of the phyllo dough and roll the rest back up.
- The phyllo dries out very quickly.
- Fold each sheet of dough into fourths (fold in half and then in half in the other direction), put a spoonful of fruit in the middle of the dough, and fold the dough over the fruit into a neat little package.
- Put the package onto a cookie sheet sprayed with pam.
- When the cookie sheet is full, spray the tops of all the packages with PAM to keep it from burning.
- Bake in a 325°F oven for about 20 minutes - until a light golden brown color on top.