Perfect soufflé, perfect for buffet, eaten warm or cold!
- 1 packet filo pastry sheet (500gr.)
- 1 package chopped sausages Frankfurt
- 3 horn peppers chopped
- 300 g feta cheese crumbled by hand
- 3 eggs
- 500 ml fresh milk
- some olive oil
- In a bowl mix the cheese, peppers and sausages.
- Lubricate a circular shape of the cake.
- I get a sheet of crust, strain and put in the bottom of the form. I'm not careful! I want to be wrinkled and akatastasto!
- Sprinkle the sheet with some olive oil and scatter a little of the filling.
- Continue the layers with foil, a little oil, filling up to finish materials. I conclude with foil.
- Beat the eggs, mix with milk and pour the souffle.
- With a knife, the hole here and there, to suck the liquid.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for one hour until golden brown.
- When cooked, turn inside out and after a bit cool, cut into slices like cake!
Try it and to remember!
A few more tips
If you allow the oven, lower temperature and bake for a little more time. I want to sigopsithei to cooked inside. Use long form or not to fill up more, because swelling in cooking.