|Penne alla Casa
| Italian cuisine
| Vegetarian Cuisine | Pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over high heat.
- Add garlic, and sauté until it just begins to brown (be careful not to burn garlic), about 1 minute.
- Add cream and sun-dried tomatoes, and bring to a boil.
- Add marinara sauce.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens and is reduced by one-fourth.
- Season with salt, pepper and granulated garlic.
- Fold in spinach and Romano, and heat just until spinach is wilted and cheese melted.
- Toss with pasta and serve hot.