Peachy Cream Cheese Danish
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Cartwright Estate in Richardson, Texas in 2002. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can peaches
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Spray rectangular baking pay with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread one can of crescent rolls on the bottom pinching edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over crescent roll bottom.
- Drain peaches and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining can of crescent rolls pinching top and bottom together.
- Close any openings then brush on egg white for a shiny crisper top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- Stir confectioners sugar and milk together until well mixed then drizzle over danish.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group