Pasta with a Twist
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 Chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tbsp argo or kingsford's cornstarch
- 2 tbsp mazola margarine
- 2 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 large Onion
- 4 oz Mushrooms
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz mueller's twist macaroni
- In small bowl stir water, bouillon cubes and cornstarch until blended.
- In large skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots; cook 2 minutes. Add pepper, Onion, Mushrooms, garlic, basil and crushed red pepper; saute 3 minutes.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and pour into skillet.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 1 minute.
- Stir in lemon juice. Toss with twists.