Passover Orange Granola
- In a large saucepan, heat the honey with the oil.
- Add the sesame seeds, pecans and the almonds and cook in the honey mixture, over medium heat fro 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the farfel, raisins, cinnamon, coconut, orange peel and the marmalade, and cool over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread the granule on a greased cookie sheet and cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Note: after Pesach you can replace the farfel with atonal in the recipe.