- Place 2 1/4 cups (280 g)
- atta flour and a pinch of salt in a large bowl
- Rub in 40 g (1 1/3 oz) ghee with your fingertips until fine and crumbly.
- Make a well in the center and gradually add 3/4 cup (185 ml) cold water to form a firm dough.
- Turn onto a well-floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 40 minutes.
- Divide into 10 portions. Roll each on a floured surface to a 13 cm (5 inch) circle.
- Brush lightly with melted ghee or oil.
- Cut through each round to the center and roll tightly to form a cone shape, then press down on the pointed top.
- Re-roll into a 13 cm (5 inches) circle again.
- Cook one at a time in hot oil or ghee in a frying pan until puffed and lightly browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels. Makes 10.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.