Orange Chicken Piccata
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- Source: Unknown
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup sweet and tangy honey mustard (French's, or Dijon mustard)
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- ¼ tsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 orange thinly sliced and quartered
- Coat chicken with flour; shake off excess.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in nonstick skillet.
- Cook chicken 5 minutes or until browned.
- Mix orange juice, mustard, marmalade and rosemary.
- Add to skillet.
- Bring to boiling.
- Simmer, uncovered, over medium low heat for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and sauce thickens slightly.
- Stir in orange pieces; heat through.
- Serve with rice if desired.