- In a bowl, mix all marinade ingredients well and let meat marinate in mixture for 20 minutes.
- Heat wok over high heat until very hot , then add peanut oil.
- Remove beef from marinade and stir-fry until browned (3–5 minutes).
- Remove and let drain through a sieve.
- Pour most of the oil out of the wok, reserving about 2 teaspoons.
- Reheat the oil, and when it's very hot and smoking slightly, add the dried chili peppers and stir-fry for about 10 seconds.
- Return the beef to the pan and add all remaining ingredients.
- Stir-fry for 4 minutes, mixing well.
- Serve immediately.