|Orange-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
| Southern United States Cuisine
- Slice sweet potatoes about 1/8 inch thick and spread evenly in an 8-inch square dish.
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, wheat germ, margarine, orange peel, cinnamon and nutmeg in bowl.
- Pour liquid mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- Cover dish with foil or lid. Bake 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
Notes, tips and variations
- This did not come with a heat at which to bake, however, based on other candied sweet potato recipes; 350°F should likely prove the right temperature for the job.