Oktoberfest Cheese Spread
- 1/2 pound Vermont white cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese finely shredded
- 2 (or more if you love garlic) cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- A little over a half cup of Harpoon Oktoberfest beer or your favorite seasonal or other brew
A food processor works best, or use an electric mixer to combine all of the ingredients except the beer. When the cheese is smooth and mixed thoroughly, add the beer gradually until blended. Chill for several hours before serving.