This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 1½ cups baking mix
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup peeled chopped apple
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Heat oven to 425.
- Grease bottom of muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine baking mix, oatmeal, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add remaining ingredients then mix just until dry ingredients are moistened and bake for 20 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s