Recipe from Quaker® Oat Bran Cookbook
- 1⅔ cups Quaker® oat bran hot cereal uncooked
- 1 cup Quaker® oats (quick or old fashioned)
- ⅓ cup instant non-fat dry milk solids
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup dried banana chips
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine oat bran, oats, dried milk, honey, sunflower seeds, oil, water, orange peel, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spread in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- Stir in banana chips and raisins.
- Cool completely.
- Store tightly covered up to 1 week.
About 430 calories per serving.
To heat 1 serving hot cereal, place 1 cup granola in a 2-cup microwavable bowl. Add ½ cup skim milk. Microwave on high about 1 minute 30 seconds or until heated through; stir.