Nutty Raisin Party Mix
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Shelton Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1992.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups unsalted pretzels
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 cups spoon size shredded wheat
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup peanuts
- Preheat oven to 250.
- Melt butter in skillet then add garlic powder and stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Bake for 45 minutes stirring twice during cooking.
- Serve warm.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s