No-onion Curry Gravy Sauce
Curry without onion contains additional yogurt, tomatoes, spices. This dish can be served over vegetables,rice,tofu, and paneer.
- 3 tbsp ghee or olive oil
- 1 tsp black cumin seeds
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ⅓ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ tsp garam masala ( optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Heat the ghee or oil in a medium pan over high heat.
- Add cumin seeds stir until they sizzle.
- Add garlic, ginger, coriander, ground cumin, paprika, turmeric, and salt.
- Add tomatoes and half the cilantro.
- Cook 5–7 minutes or until all liquid from tomatoes has evaporated.
- Stir occasionally.
- Place in attractive serving dish and top with remaining cilantro.