New Year's Guacamole
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 1 – 4 cups.
- 1½ cups mashed ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp finely chopped green chili pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 large ripe tomato, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Combine avocado, onion, lemon juice, chile peppers, salt, Worcestershire, tabasco sauce and garlic.
- Cook tomato in a dry skillet until moisture is absorbed and tomato pieces turn light brown; cool before adding to avocado mixture.