New England Cheesecake
- 20 graham crackers (1 1/2 cups crushed)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix crust ingredients together and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees in a glass pan- Cool.
- Beat middle ingredients together well and pour over the cooled crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until firm at 350 degrees- Cool 10 minutes.
- Mix topping ingredients together and pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes- Cool.
- Cover and refrigerate- Best if left overnight.