- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Heat oil and sauté onions till brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and coriander powder and sauté till fat separates.
- Add cinnamon, salt, cloves and cardamoms, stir fry to mix well and add the trotters and marrow bones and 6 cups of water. Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, over low heat for two hours or till bones and trotters are softened.
- Add the lime juice and coriander and simmer another 5 minutes or so.
- Serve hot garnished with the mint leaves.