Mustard Mint Butter
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon coarse grained mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender until smooth.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group