Montezuma's Hot Chocolate Sheet Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Stir in the cocoa and coffee, then water.
- Bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and spices.
- Add cocoa mixture; mix well.
- Stir in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, eggs, anise and vanilla.
- Pour into greased 15 x 10 jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter; stir in the cocoa, coffee, and cinnamon.
- Add the remaining sweetened condensed milk; stir in confectioners Sugar.
- Spread on the warm cake.
- Serve warm with vanilla icecream. Enjoy!
- Note: If the icing is too thin for your taste, it's simple to add more cocoa or confectioners Sugar until you reach the consistancy wanted.
- Or, if it's too thick just add a bit of milk.
- Also, if you decide to do away with the coffee (in the cake or the icing), just replace it with cocoa. :D.