- Cut the potatoes in halves.
- Wrap the mint up in a bit of cheesecloth and tie with a fabric string.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes and mint sack.
- Boil for approximately 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain and remove the mint sack.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, salt and pepper, and serve.
- You can also just add the mint to the boiling water instead of putting it in the cheesecloth bag, but you'll want to pick it out of the cooked potatoes before serving.