Mini Breakfast Quiches
Mini Breakfast Quiches from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government resource in the public domain
- Serves: 2
- 1 egg
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 medium white mushrooms, diced
- ⅓ cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper to taste, optional
- vegetable cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a bowl mix eggs together.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among six muffin cups.
- Bake until an inserted knife comes out clean and top of quiches are golden brown.