Maple Hot Chocolate
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 4 cups milk
- 1 tsp maple flavoring
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 large marshmallows
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Stir in hot water and butter; bring to a boil.
- Add the milk, maple flavoring, vanilla and 8 of the marshmallows.
- Heat through, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows are melted.
- Ladle into mugs and top each with a marshmallow.