- Wash chopped goat head.
- Put in a large pot (pressure cooker best) with enough water to cover the meet.
- Add 3 teaspoons salt, 8-10 seeds of pimiento and let cook and 5 crushed garlic cloves.
- Cook on a medium/high stove till meat tender.
- Add more water and and also 1 pkg. chicken noodle.
- Peel and cut up potatoes and cho chos and add.
- Peel green bananas (or cut off the top and bottom and slit in skin).
- Add peel and add yam when bananas almost cooked.
- When almost done black pepper, thyme, couple pimiento seed, escallion, whole Scotch bonnet pepper (do not let it burst open) and let simmer.
- Serve hot.