Mango Revel Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9x9 pan with cooking oil.
- At high speed, cream the butter and sugar until light.
- Add vanilla and mix some more.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in the dry ingredients mixing only until combined.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- When cool, sprinkle icing sugar on top or spread with choco-mallow surprise sauce.
- For sauce, boil water, then lower heat.
- Add chocolate chips and sugar, mixing until dissolved.
- Turn off heat.
- Add mini marshmallows and a tsp of boiling water.
- Mix well with a spoon until marshmallows melt and combine with the choco mixture.
- Add boiling water to the mixture while mixing, until desired consistency is attained.
- Spread over 24 revel bars.