Mango BBQ Sauce
- Broil or grill tomatoes and onion, charring all sides until soft, (about 35 minutes for onion, 25 minutes for tomato).
- Allow to cool, then peel onion and chop with tomato.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from saucepan into a blender and puree.
- Marinate meats or poultry in BBQ sauce.
- Place meat on grill and cook until done, basting periodically with sauce.
- The chiles chipotle give the smoky flavor desired.
- Serve hot as a side dish for guests to use as needed.