Scrumptious sweet corn and corn flour dhoklas ready within minutes.
- Preparation time : 25 minutes | Cooking time : 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes : Serves 4
- Combine the corn flour and sour curds with ½ cup of warm water in a bowl.
- Mix well to make a smooth batter.
- Keep aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the sweet corn, ginger-green chilli paste, asafoetida, sugar, lemon juice, oil and mix well.
- Add the fruit salt, mix gently and pour the batter into a greased 150 mm. (6") diameter thali.
- Steam for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prepare the tempering by heating the oil, adding the mustard seeds, sesame seeds and asafoetida and frying until the seeds crackle.
- Pour the tempering over the prepared dhokla.
- Garnish with the chopped coriander.
- Cut into pieces and serve hot.