Macaroni and Vegetable Soup
- 700 g macaroni of your choice
- 500 g tomatoes peeled
- 200 g bacon
- 200 g marrows
- 100 g garlic crushed
- 100 g frozen peas
- 150 g onion chopped
- 100 g green pepper chopped
- chopped parsley
- 200 g eggplants
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean, peel and chop all vegetables, keep separately.
- Remove the bacon rind and chop in cubes.
- Heat some oil, fry the onions, garlic and bacon.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the marrow, egg plant and green pepper.
- Continue frying for another 10 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, parsley salt and pepper.
- Cook for further 15 minutes.
- Mix with cooked macaroni and serve hot.