- Cook macaroni per directions, omitting salt.
- Drain and rinse w/cold water.
- Trim off outer leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
- Wash thoroughly; cut flowerets into bite-size pieces and slice stalks thinly.
- Steam broccoli 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender, cool.
- Bombine macaroni, broccoli, tomato, green onions and tuna in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over salad, and toss to coat.
- Chill several hours, stirring occasionally.