Low-carb Easy Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Contributed by Lil at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Weight Watchers? Annual Recipes For Success 2007
- 6 (1 Sandwich) Servings
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed, cut in 4 pieces
- 1 (14½ oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 6 (1.6 oz) light wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- Combine 1st 7 ingredients in medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 55 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove pork from sauce; shred pork.
- Return pork to sauce.
- Place about ⅓ cup pork mixture on bottom ½ of each bun; top with top halves of buns.
- 200 cal (18% cal from fat) | 20.7g protein | 4g fat | 0.9g sat fat | 29.8g carb | 6.3g fiber | 42 mg chol | 2.9 mg iron | 405 mg sod | 71 mg calcium | 4 WW points