- 1/2 pound pork liver
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 dash ground allspice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 bay leaves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Put the liver, ground pork, salt, pepper, allspice and onion in a food
processor or meat grinder and let it run until mixture is still slightly coarse.
- To make sauce: Melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour until smooth.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s