Lime Chicken with Honeydew Peach Salsa
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe makes 4 servings.
- 1 lime
- 2 cups diced honeydew melon
- 1 peach, diced
- ½ cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Prepare outdoor grill.
- From lime, grate 1½ tsp peel and squeeze 2 tbsp juice.
- In bowl, stir together lime juice, melon, peach, basil, and ¼ tsp salt.
- Makes 4 cups salsa.
- Place chicken on plate.
- Sprinkle chicken on both sides with lime peel, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp pepper.
- Place chicken on hot grill.
- Cover grill and cook chicken 12 minutes.
- Or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Arrange chicken on platter and serve with salsa.