Lemon Tofu Cheesecake I
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans and margarine; mix well.
- Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- In mixer bowl, beat tofu until smooth.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, flour, lemon peel and vanilla; mix until completely blended.
- Beat in eggs and whites, one at a time; mix well.
- Pour filling over crust.
- Bake at 375°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until filling is set and edges of top are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire rack and refrigerate overnight to cool completely.
- Remove ring and press chopped pecans into sides of cheesecake, if desired.
- Cut into 12 portions, dipping knife blade in hot water between each slice.
- Serve 1 to 2 ounces berries over each portion.