Krustini Rusks or Country Biscuits
- Sift flour, add baking powder and rub is.
- The margarine.
- Beat egg in a bowl and add the sugar.
- Mix the egg and sugar well an add to the flour.
- Add orange juice together with all the other ingredients.
- Mix well and add very little water to obtain a rather stiff dough.
- Divide dough into four portions and form each portion into a long flat roll.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven until light gold in colour.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Cut the baked rolls in 1 cm thick slices and bake again until golden and crisp.