Kissra be Omregayga
Serve with kissra. You can also serve fried meat in separate dish.
- 250g Beef / Chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp wayka (okra powder)
- 1/4 bulb garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop onions and meat and put in pan with oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- When meat juices have evaporated, add 1 litre of water, cover and cook until meat tender.
- Take out meat and fry separately in oil.
- Add wayka to onions and water and stir.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Crush garlic and fry in oil until golden.
- Add to the sauce.