- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Make marinade by mixing lime-juice, red chile powder, salt, turmeric powder and tamarind water together. Immerse prawns in it and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Coat marinated prawns with sooji and keep aside for another 3 minutes.
- Heat oil and put red button chillies in it. After 1 minute add curry leaves, turmeric powder, red chile powder and salt to taste to it the tadka is ready.
- Add ready madras coconut chutney to it. Take off fire and keep aside to serve with karwari prawns.
- Heat oil in pan and shallow fry the prawns.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.