Jordan's Favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine crumbs and butter.
- Pat firmly in 9 inch spring form pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eagle brand milk, beat until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- In small bowl, toss together ½ cup chips with flour to coat.
- Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 1 hour or until springs back when touched.
- Cool then chill.
- Remove side of pan.
- Keep refrigerated (serves large group).